Personalization instructions: Add your name in notes section at checkout. Keep the number of letters to a minimum. The more letters or words, the smaller the words will look on the product.
Our Ikamyu [ee-kum-zju] is a highly-refined coconut grater. Resilient, functional, and colorful, it doubles as kitchen decor, while easily making fresh-grated coconut for a variety of recipes. iKamyu replaces the traditional wooden-stooled coconut grater making it safer, lighter, and more versatile. A product exclusively manufactured for the Gerard Aflague Collection.
Easily make freshly grated coconut for desserts, entrees, and side dishes. Some of the more popular uses of grated coconut or its milk by-product are for things such as coconut candy, chicken and beef soups, curries, and lemon chopped chicken and more.
- 1 each - 11 x 15 x .25 inches aluminum coconut grater (Watch a video below to see the iKamyu coconut grater in action)
- 1 each - Full-color vinyl skin on front. Optional: back skin
- 1 each - Plastic safety cap with Velcro
- 1 wrought iron display stand (for counter or table display) - free with iKamyu order upon request by placing request in notes at checkout.
- Product instructions
- Free consolation gifts
- Modern design
- Lightweight at 3.5 lbs
- Double grater head
- One-core screwless and jointless design
- Non-corrosive aluminum
- Velcro safety-cap
- Designed in vivid-color
- Coconut chute and hanging eye
- Displays on wall or counter
- Packs easily, ships cheaply, stores safely
- 6-month warranty
- Recycles after decades of use
- Product instructions
- Optional carrying bag available
How it works: Place iKamyu on a chair with an appropriate height. Place large bowl underneath grater (to catch grated coconut). While sitting on iKamyu, remove Velcro safety cap, and take half of a mature coconut and grate it against the grater head (watch video) in an inward spiral fashion. Once the desired quantity of grated coconut is realized, use coconut as required in recipes. Note: iKamyu's grater head should be washed with soap and water to remove debris, and dried before replacing safety cap for display.
Chamorro Inspired & Designed | Manufactured in Denver. Made in the USA | Materials Safe and Highly Engineered
Disclaimer: iKamyu skins are copyrighted by the Gerard Aflague Collection. iKamyu is pending trademark approval.